View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:45 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva
Good afternoon
I need some feedback on a problem I am having with my stock rom 6.5 for my Sprint Tp2.
Basically the weather is saying Berkeley in my area, after soft-reset and even did a hard reset. It still shows pacific time zone, for some ungodly reason and brings my phone to that.
I live in Spotsylvania Virginia and for the most part I have had no problems with the weather and time zone stuff.

Is there a way to fix this? For the most part it is ok in other places as I move around the 10-40 mile radius. In fact I was in Richmond this weekend and it worked all the time.

But, when I came back to my home, it went back to Berkley and the unusual time zone change.

I tried to change the clock, I tried a variety of things.

I have soft rested, checked the g-sync function that I downloaded a while ago...I can get rid of that I guess....

You folks have always been so great with everything else. I enjoy reading things, any cabs, that might fix this?

Thanks

Trac
Might be time for a clear storage/hard reset. Or flash the 6.1 shipped rom.