View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:44 PM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Sep 8|HERM| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|24634 - 2.1/2.5/CHT/GTX/MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkmale53 View Post
Thanks Joe. Serious, a 6700? Actually i have a UTStarcom here at my desk, but no, i'm talking about a HTC TouchPro.

It's like many ROMs ago before we had the DISABLE DATA button to avoid data charges. It seams like something is always trying to initiate a WiFi connection and every time a SMS message comes in the screen turns on and the Wifi starts searching...
You need to update your profile details! I'm not smart enough to know what might cause this, maybe there's some setting or reg hack, but I'd bet on a bad flash. I'd use Task 29 & re flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
So no MaxSense at this point? Any ideas if it is coming back, or do I need to pick another one? Currently using the Cookie Dinik Glass one and some things (particularly in landscape) don't line up right. On a side note, having some issues with the phone completely locking up and requiring removal of the battery (soft reset doesn't even work) but I think it may be the hardware, as I was having a similar issue with the previous ROM. But any suggestions are appreciated
I'm sure MaxSense will return at some point. Phalkon30 may have a point about a bad battery, but to help rule out a hardware issue, I again suggest Task 29 & reflash. I should add that I'm still using an Aug 12th 21xxx ROM, haven't had the time or desire to upgrade yet.