View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:46 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help with project android launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by brka View Post
Ok so i reinstalled...booted in had service..turned of rebooted and it booted up fine without asking for the start up stuff..i normally dont shut my phone off any way since its my alarm clock and i need it in emergencies so im just gonna leave it on..

OK EDIT...IT HAS NO SERVICE AGAIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by brka View Post
thanks for the help things booting up good 1 problem..now i dont get any service?
and its asking for a sim
Dude, you don't have to keep posting you can edit old posts at any time...

You need to modify your startup.txt to have that force cdma command in it... Assuming you're using a CDMA phone. Without the MJGDroid Utility, you have to modify the startup.txt manually... Just as TheMarshall already pointed out not 2 posts above yours.