View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Trying to upload (MULTIPLE) photos to Facebook. Any suggestions?

Okay so I was trying to upload "multiple" pictures to facebook. I can go to the gallery and tap a picture and upload them one by one. But I have a lot of pics I took over the weekend and would like to upload them all. Any suggestions on how to upload multiple pictures to facebook? Every time I try to upload more than 1 picture it wont give me the option under share to upload it. Anyone know how or what can do this for me?
0e22e094-7adc-48af-80d6-6f6b57776614