View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:52 PM
cesium
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Sold: Sprint Touch Pro 2 w/ 16GB MicroSD $165

This phone is less than 3 months old and in EXCELLENT condition! It has never been dropped and has had the stock screen protector on it since 5 minutes after unboxing. There is an ever-so-tiny little nick on the top left of the phone, still not sure where it came from

In it is a 16GB Polaroid MicroSD card. It is class 2, but based on usage it peforms like a class 6 The card has about 4gb of music and stuff on it, but I can delete it all if you wish.

The ESN is clean, and the phone will come in the original box with all the original accessories. It currently has EnergyROM 8-28 GTX on it, but I can flash it with anything you want. The phone is NOT SIM unlocked.

I'm looking for $165 shipped and insured.

For references, I sold a battery to D/\SH a few weeks ago. I also have great Heatware (25-0-0) from selling on other forums.

I take paypal, google checkout, and amazon payment, and ship only to the CONUS. No trades.

I've attached one picture here, and several more are available: Picasa Web Albums - cesium.132 - Sprint Touch ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4565.jpg (651.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cesium; 09-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.