View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:16 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Two huge nagging problems with the TP2 that may cause me to return or sell it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech71 View Post
You did the right thing the epic driod phone rocks!!! TP2 sucks 6.5 sucks even more nothing but dissappointment. WM6.5 is so slow compared to the droid tp2 is still full of bugs I have tried so many roms that I am sick of flash this piece of crap. I got 2 of these phones both are going on ebay so I can buy an EVO. DRIOD RULES!!!!
gotta love "JockRiders".. you clearly have nothing to back that up.. just look at my SIG, winMO and TP2 can do a million things Android or any Android Device CANT even do.. if you take 4G away(which takes away vid calls as well) and 720p vids, theres almost nothing an Android Device can do that the TP2 cant do also...

even my Android on my TP2 is almost as capable as a native Android Machine.. i just can use my CAM and MMS rght now, thats about all were missing.. and i never use those anyways... give us limitless access to the Android Market and who knows what we could really get working..

just saying, if winMO,MS,Sense all sucked "oh so bad" to you-then you had no idea what you were doing.. and never really learned how to do the things... your rebutle is going to be "well i should have to tweak my phone out anyways".. arguably true... but if youd of researched winMO before you bought a winMO device youd of seen its a hckers platform, its not a pick up and go style OS at all... so if you failed to know that before-hand, its really all YOUR fault you think winMO sucks