View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:02 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: wifi tether suddenly slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
The Wifi router is totally different. it uses the you phone as a wifi hot spot. as far as i know its register your data as if you were searching the web on ur phone, cuz it runs off the networks data. assuming you have an unlimited data plan the wifi router is not going to cost u extra. i havent been charged extra yet in many yrs.
uhhh, DUH! i was just explaing to people that stealth tether has nothing to do with Wifi is all... i have stickies on tethering, i know the ins and outs...

but i do call bullshit on using Wifi for years lol the infamous TomCodon, XDA,HTC whatever you wanna call it wifi router app has been around about a year and a half max i believe.. so you couldnt of been using it for many years.. before that WMWfifRouter(paid or free), WModem, and PDANet were the tools we had to tether with...

and besides stealth tether is really for those telus(or other gsm carriers) people anyways.. Noone from Sprint(or even VZW i think) have been charged for tethering in the 3 years ive been on this site.. and we didnt have that stealth cab back then either anyways.. but whatever makes people feel safe is A-OK! lol