Old 09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
rmartinez2
Lurker

rmartinez2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rmartinez2
Re: new epic, looking for screen protector and tips

I've tried 3 screen protectors. Of course I too like many others used the sprint screen protector for the first week until I could find THE ONE. Anyway after looking at hundreds I narrowed it down to Skinomi. WORST DECISION EVER!!!! The description and some initial reviews got me to think this was the best. When I applied it, it was evident it was a hair too long and thus it began to peel off after about a day of use. They do offer "lifetime replacements" but you have to pay shipping and its just not worth it to be honest. So a friend had the Tmobile version of SGS and he ended up buying what was the number 2 on my list Realook. I didnt even know the screen protector was on his phone until he told me and i had to look close and still examine it for a few minutes before being convinced there was a screen protector on it. I purchased some for the Epic and its amazing. There's absolutely no way of knowing its there. The screen is not dulled by it at all and it covers the entire screen so perfectly that the hardest thing will likely be finding where to take this off if ever needed to do so. 100 percent get this screen protector for your phone!
This post has been thanked 1 times.