View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:34 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: help with flashing a refurbished verizon tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
i've gone through 2 phones this week. the talk/send and power buttons popped off my tp2. i called and discovered i still had 20 days under warranty left! so i had a refurbished (certified like new) phone sent out. it came with a few problems, so i called and was shipped another phone.

this latest refurbished phone absolutely refuses to let me unlock it or flash it.
i get "communication errors" after a 2-3 minute wait at the gray screen with the 0% bar.

i've tried pretty much everything i can think of, googled and tried that stuff, and no luck yet.

folks, anybody every beat one of these phones into submission? i can't imagine using any phone without an NRGz rom on it.

help
With this issue, I sincerely suggest u PM Olipro or CMONEX over at xda-developers since they built the unlocker we have used. I really think they would be the best ones to help u on this issue.

Plus I really do believe providers will start to take more measures to prevent us from unlocking and flashing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.