View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.1] [09/10/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
okay so i did restart and no luck on the previews but also when changing font size the apply font changes doesn't do anything, but doing a reset does cause it to change but it will not auto apply it on its own
so i'm thinking i might try to uninstall and reinstall directly from your post link
all info on my phone is here xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] My God This Site Makes Me Feel Behind The Times
OK so I'm not sure why you're having trouble with the previews. Nobody else here or at XDA has reported any trouble with them.

Also, the font size setting does NOT change anything about the font applied. The font size setting is only a mirror of the Windows Mobile text size setting in the Screen Settings area. So it will change the size of your email headers, etc. It won't change the way anything looks in Sense.

The preview images are stored in /Program Files/KDFont/IMAGES. There will be an image for each font stored in that folder. If no image is there, that's why you can't see it. Check your auto-download setting.

Glad to hear the auto-update feature worked!!! Thanks for posting!