View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:19 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

"The language is quite clear. If your contract requires that you keep an active connection with a phone (and all SERO contract did; they were standard 2-year contracts),"

I am sorry you are simply wrong. Its very clear this is talking about a connection with a SPECIFIC PHONE for which no such condition exists with SERO or any other "normal" sprint account that I am aware of.

You are simply misreading it.

Lets look at your quote again

"If your Agreement requires you to keep a phone active/maintain a line of service for a minimum Term, the Term begins on the phone activation date"

IF did you miss the very first word of your own quote? IF. my contract does NOT require me to keep a phone active or any specific kind of phone active. I can destroy this phone active NO OTHER PHONE and just keep paying my bill if I wish.

and this quote has absolutely positively utterly NOTHING to do with changing phones and any limitations on whatever phone you choose to use.

SO once again. try again.