View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:58 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by robysch22 View Post
yes i have the HTC TOUCH PRO II on SPRINT
Quote:
Originally Posted by robysch22 View Post
I just tried the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.1.Sep.09.7z rom
seems like the battery meter on the top right on the device stays on 100% even the battery meter in system settings shows 42...
Does anybody know the fix for that?

Thanks

Other than that seems like a nice speedy rom ;= )

Thank you CHEF
Just curious because your information says that you still have a TP1 and your getting errors that no one else around here is getting.

yes that's a known issue and no fix that we know of is available that i have heard of, i have suggested in the past for some to install a custom taskbar and see if that fixed it but no ones reported back if it works or not, kind of hard to help and pass on the correct information when they don't report back.