View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:13 AM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

you do realize that is a mod....it was nice knowing you!
Does not really factor into my reply. I treat all people equally. Mods don't get any different treatment.

As a mod I would think he would have realized what was happening (it happens a lot when I post from the cell phone which is why I don't post often from the phone and to the best I can see it was posted twice not 3 times (unless he removed one of the dupes)

Disrespect was not meant but the statement stands.

If there are repercussions from such statements so be it - its not my forum I don't make the rules. But I also do not alter how I interact with people (short of being impolite or offensive in extreme of course IE I follow etiquette appropriate for the conversation)

If he is a good/experienced mod nothing should happen. If he is a little cranky or not nice (it happens) bad things might happen. I can only control what I do so I don't worry about what other people can do too much.
This post has been thanked 1 times.