View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:05 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide: ANDROID TP2 CDMA TIPS/FAQ’s Sept. 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
actually butler360 is right that works easier and its a simple 2 click process

BUT one more thing if ur running it overclocked on scripts and u use OCT to put it back to 528 then u should immediately start android as after a certain time ( not sure exactly how long) it will again go to ur overclock speed.
Hey thanks for working through this... You 2 may be using different scripts?
I'm using SetCPU speed 1d to set parameters for Msmm7kcpuspeek v2. Seems to me you can either run that or the OC stuff. When I try to run OCT on top of that, it does nothing. For example, running stop says it's not loaded (I never do with my OC method), i have to run the GUI, set it & then when I do, it doesn't change. Even set then exit out & test, it doesn't back it down.

Could you post the exact "scripts" you're using?

*edit* I've switched OC just for this.. ha! never thought I would. took out setcpuspeed & put in OCTrun in windows, startup! Now it works GREAT! wowsers... way too easy. Still would like to know what your talking about with the scripts

Last edited by teradog; 09-11-2010 at 01:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.