View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:02 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
"The terms of your contract were very, very specific. It just so happened that Sprint allowed you to make certain modifications to your contract. You then extrapolated those allowances to a general right. That's where your argument breaks down. "

so where in the contract does it say I can only user current phones? where ANYWHERE in the terms does it explcitly spell out that I was EVER limited on phone selection before the instinct came out?

Explain to me the break down of my argument?

No you can use the we can make changes clause because THATS the argument in play here. I contend they should not be allowed to make such a change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
"The terms of your contract were very, very specific. It just so happened that Sprint allowed you to make certain modifications to your contract. You then extrapolated those allowances to a general right. That's where your argument breaks down. "

so where in the contract does it say I can only user current phones? where ANYWHERE in the terms does it explcitly spell out that I was EVER limited on phone selection before the instinct came out?

Explain to me the break down of my argument?

No you can use the we can make changes clause because THATS the argument in play here. I contend they should not be allowed to make such a change.
Dude, once again, you posted the exact same thing twice in 3 minutes or less. Quit spamming the board, and if you wanna act like a spambot, you'll receive affirmative action like one. Now make one post at a time like you're a legit member. Failure to comply will result in pretty severe consequences. This is your first and final warning.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-