View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:08 PM
spectheintro
PPCGeeks Regular

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
well when did the terms say I COULD NOT use any phone mr. sprint since 2000. I say there was no such rule UNTIL the instinct.
But the Instinct was what, 2 years ago? That ship has sailed, man. Part of the problem here is that the issue you have--with SERO phones being limited at all--was a battle we lost a long time ago. What Sprint basically did was say: "Ok, we're only going to allow this device on this very particular plan." That was the warning shot. And no one really did anything about it.

Afterwards, the rest was pretty straightforward. The thing you're pissed about has been a standing precedent for some time. SERO users can't use Android phones. Been that way for a year now. In this context, I can either be pissed that I can't get Android on SERO, or be pleased that I can get Android on SERO Premium. I choose the latter. Eventually, when the charges get too high, I'll leave. Done and done. If I couldn't leave, then I'd be justifiably pissed. But Sprint has fulfilled its contract with me many times over, as it has with you. You're grossly overstating what Sprint "promised" you. The terms of your contract were very, very specific. It just so happened that Sprint allowed you to make certain modifications to your contract. You then extrapolated those allowances to a general right. That's where your argument breaks down.
This post has been thanked 6 times.