View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
gabbythe1
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: <B> 5.2.23135 | Proj_BS | Crusader |TI|Sense|20183025| UC_Net | Sep-03 </B>

This ROM in my opinion is the only one that materializes the true meaning of what Updates are suppose to be like. All the others I have tried seem to release updates that are actually worst than the one before. However, Chef ai6908 manages to always improve his ROMs for the better.
I have been reading comments of an update that might be coming our way and frankly I am not sure if I will want to update.
Because Crusader 6 is the perfect blend of Stability, Fluidity, Responsiveness, Smoothness and Best Battery Life of all the previous Crusader releases ever. I think this one is it for me and strongly doubt that I would want to update. Personally, I wonder if it can get any better than that. However, I do speak with reservation cause being familiar with Chef`s work I suspect that one might very well be a continuity of his trend of improvement and excellency.
Keep up the good work Chef...
This post has been thanked 3 times.