Old 09-10-2010, 04:07 PM
rglover1168
Lurker

rglover1168 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to rglover1168
Re: help with project android launcher

Okay so I updated energy rom to the latest version today which gave me an oportunity to task 29 and delete all android files from storage and essentially start fresh with froyo 2.2 blaze. Same thing happened again after running the android utility the first time. I am some what of a noob when it comes to android on the tp2 but I think I can follow directions. Can someone explain this process like you are talking to a child. @arrrghhh you say to "copy startup.txt and rename it to default.txt or just keep the startup.txt where ever you launch haret from" I'm launching it from mjgdroidutil.exe in programs. I don't quite understand that statement. Also my startup.txt which is in storage card\andboot\ folder has not been changed to startup.txt~. Also where do you copy it too I hear to a different folder to the same folder. It would be helpful to have a step 1,2, and 3 type explanation because I'm just spinning my wheels. I also tried setting startup.txt to read only but that didn't work. I'm not sure if that is suppose to be done in addition to what already has been said or what. Help