View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Miami_Son
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FM Radio FOR CDMA TP2 - NEED HELP FROM GSM ROM CHEFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Everyone has different things to say, HTC TOLD me that it's there, and should work but, also told me it's a change to WM that causes it. I go by what HTC said and confirmed other posts and I get flamed, insulted and everything else here.

No offence to anyone here but, who the F would you believe ? HTC (someone who makes your phone and chances are have layouts of the phone) or someone on a fourm who "MIGHT" have a clue on what they are saying. Does everyone believe everything they read on the internet ?

Also the fact that, both HTC and Verizon (someone said sprint too) can "enable" the FM radio on our phones. HTC said it could if it was approved by the carrier... That also would tell me that it's SOFTWARE, not hardware.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the HTC rep told you this because A) it lets HTC off the hook for this feature not being present, and B) it sends you off to be a PITA with some other company's tech support?