View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
my needs are plentiful mostly in the "apps" smart phones can run. IE I am a data intensive user (although my actual data usage pales compared to some hard core users here) I used maybe 2gigs on a heavy month.

I LIKE the very large screen and the normally candy bar form factor of smart phones. that is part of my needs.

those are needs under the presumption that I have a cell phone.

there are plenty of dumb phones that do SOME of these things but NONE that do all of them and none of them really run any apps beyond gmail ebay and google.

they are slower they have smaller lower res screens etc. etc..etc..

heck many of the features I like from my smart phones DO NOT EVEN REQUIRE sprints data network

Slacker - wifi - camera - video playback of normal formats - etc.. etc.. etc..
like austin said...it has nothing to do with what you need in a device...but EVERYTHING to do with what you want to have. so to sum it up, you created this big ruckus because it'll be a cold day in hell before Sprint decides to put a pacifier in your mouth?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 09-10-2010 at 02:20 PM.