View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 12:12 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Turn phone off, press+hold volume down, and press+hold the power button. Once you have the tri-color bootloader screen, connect a USB cable. Flash a new ROM using the RUU utility and you'll be fine.
I get an error 260 saying the update utility cannot connect to my phone when i tried the steps above. i believe the phone is suppose to say usb, but it says serial on the screen
It will say Serial toward the bottom until you connect your device to your pc with a usb cable. Then it will change and say USB. Then run the RUU.

Last edited by horndoctor; 09-10-2010 at 12:17 AM.