View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelberrios76 View Post
I am a huge SharkieRom fan but the latest Rom update draines my battery literaly every 5 seconds I loose a percentage. Please look into this so I can re-flash the ROM. Thank you
Two things:

1) You can't judge a ROMs battery life until after a few days of running the ROM, a few battery cycles, and several soft reset thrown in there. IT will level off after a few days/cycles
2) As stated, the 1% battery meter is very inaccurate, especially in the 90s. I can take it off the charger, have 99% battery, and then 15 minutes later have 90%. But then my battery will last all day.

Just a couple things to toss out there for ya!