beserker15
N00b

beserker15 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
What happens when you phone finally dies and the used ones you get finally die and there are NO LONGER viable options for you? sure you could upgrade or goto another provider such as prepaid but in all those cases YOU LOSE.

act now and you probably still lose but at least you might have a shot. Once the precident is set its going to be VERY hard to get anything changed.
Honestly, with me? If my TP2 dies, I'll currently look at the selection of phone Sprint has available. If they make a kickass dual-core iconic, non-4G, phone that only requires a $10 increase...I'll go with that route. If not, I'll look at what "dumbphones" are available that is comparable. And...if by then if Sprint has no more TP2's for sale and no other dumbphones comparable, I'll hit up craigslist because by then the TP2's will be quite cheap. I consider Sprint fulfilling their contract with me in two way... 1) Not raising my prices... 2) Not reducing or lowering my experience with them.

I started my contract with them with a simple flip phone that did basic internet browsing. I got a HUGE upgrade in experience via this TP2. Now...if I can't further "upgrade" my experience with them, I'll still be satisfied in the fact that it isn't going to lower.
This post has been thanked 1 times.