View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:19 PM
beserker15
N00b

beserker15 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Ok, don't upgrade - check. There isn't a worthwhile phone to upgrade right now and pay the $10 fee anyways.

Complain in writing to Sprint, BBB, representative. - Ok well umm if you are that motivated. Since I'm not upgrading, I'm not paying the fee...so I guess my complaints is against the lack of upgrade choices. Damn, well that isn't a big enough deal for me personally to file all of those complaints. And there are quite a bit of people here that won't do all of that either (and no, we aren't stupid for not doing it).

Of all the services you get from companies, is Sprint the worse for you? Because if I had to start writing letters and complaints, I would start with Comcast, then go down the list of companies screwing their customers over. Sprint, right now, is very low on my list so it won't make much sense to target them first. Especially since you haven't actually pointed out a contract infringement. Point to a line in the contract that said Sprint will offer their services to all available power vision phones and you might be more convincing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.