View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 09.04.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
no vin after i get to the screen you posted click on update then i get this error
unable to open lpm
was thinking of looking up the registry for this (
prl capability) now in disable state and the 4th line is set at zero looks yours up ##778# then view the prl then you see the 4 lines of code i want to be able to change the 3rd and 4th can you help me find the registry to make this changes please
you tried different radios?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
Quick question: I am not really happy with any of the browsers I have tried so far, so today I decided to try Opera mini 5.1. I think I'm digging it. I find it to be snappier and -so far- less of a pain to navigate from page to page. Zooms just by tapping anywhere on the screen, easy to read and finger friendly.

Have you guys tried it? Let me know what you think. Any better alternatives? (I tried Opera, Skyfire, IE, and a couple other more obscure ones).
been using it a long time, its ok at best.