View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
+1 at the post above.

and also...wrong on the reason why dvd prices dropped. it wasn't because more and more people were getting them. it was because other manufacturers that did not have a well known branded name started selling them at cheaper prices compared to sony, samsung and the likes. and you know what happens when the market gets flooded with a certain product....prices drop. and cell phone prices do drop. you just have to wait a year or two....but doesn't happen to all cell phones though.
Well DVD players are different than cell phones, because their usage life is typically longer than 2 years. Whereas with cell phones people are getting new ones every 2 years. Plus there are newer and better cell phones that come out every few months. For DVD players there hasn't been many huge changes in the last 10 years plus, maybe divx support or 1080p upconverting but things like that only happen ever few years. The demand is there for cell phones that cell phone companies don't have to sell the phones for super cheap.

This new SERO option will be the cheapest option out there period. I doubt other plans get any cheaper, because there isn't enough competition out there to drive prices down. $57/mo after taxes for a 4G android phone sounds like a steal to me. For Verizon or At&t to get similar rate plans would probably be around $110/mo after taxes.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!