View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
now i installed this app just a couple days ago before the download bars and the other nice updates were added, will this app auto update or do i half to restore back to factory fonts and uninstall and reinstall the new one?

i'm sure its the uninstall and reinstall but thought i would check anyhow
actually the new version is not released yet. v1.1.1 is still current. once i release v1.2 (today) all youll have to do is tap the "Update Library" button and it will let you know there is a program update available. then it will take care of the rest.

@Sharkie - Thanks for posting the icon!!! ill add it to the first page later this afternoon.