View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Where is the memory on this one? I tried about 10 Roms this morning and Mighty is still in the lead with being the lightest while still using the new sprint rom.

I compared it side by side with mighty and even I ran benchmarking , and I got tell you the truth:
this ROM is faster ! may be you dont believe me , but this is reality based on numbers of benchmarking and testing from a geek who used to cook his own ROMs.
as a matter of fact , I installed CHT 1.8.5 with its editor and full DINIK GLASS theme , and the ROM is very fluid and FAST , the thing that non of mighty nor juggalo ROMs could accomplish.

great work POIZON, you are not given the right opportunity , your work is comparable to top chefs . I am telling ya
you started from the top brother !