View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 12:49 AM
fcastro
PPCGeeks Regular

fcastro is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Someone on here pointed out that everyone and there mother wants smart phones now. You had a lot of great points. Only thing I will say is off course is that the more smartphones come online, the cheaper it SHOULD become. As technology catches on, prices drop. Cell phone companies are doing everything they can to protect there money streams. Verizon and AT&T are super powers that don't compete as far as pricing. The US is FAR behind European markets in terms of phones and pricing. While Europe is GSM, they have cheaper plans and don't have phones that are carrier locked. In other words there is much great offerings to customers.

Just to further eloborate, lets look at DVD players...again as more and more people started getting them, prices dropped. Cell phones the same thing. Eventually smart phones and there plans will also drop.

Also I think if you are SERO customer, yes we have a great deal and again like I said does it make financial sense to increase your costs by 30% to jump platforms, to me it doesn't. I hate/love windows mobile. I would never recommend it to anyone who wasn't a tweaker because out of the box the OS is a slug compared to either android and iphone. I am not a fanboy, I have owned a mogul, a touch pro, and now my touch pro 2. I am still on WM because I am paying roughly $35 bucks a month

Verizon, I get so angry at them everytime I remember that they started charging .25 cents for a text message. Greedy corporate giant...