View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

For those with data issues, make sure you take out your SIM card and check the Force CDMA option.

For those having reboot issues, try the non-BLAZN version as it could be the OC or other settings causing it. If you haven't been able to get it working yet, I recommend cleaning all Android files off your card and use the RAR files.
Finally, stop using the updater in the launcher app. It has been known to cause all sorts of issues. Do it manually and you not only learn about the different components, you can keep up on the latest builds without waiting for new CABs and RARs
Thanks for the reply....but Sim is out & Im checkin force CDMA. I now have data on boot but it starts in landscape and suddenly resets about 5-10 s after the initial unlock off of boot. Gonna dl the standard build, erase all android related items from storage card, hard reset device to start completely clean and try again.

APN settings for VZW?? I have searched the entire thread and FAQ and have tried everything it says.........so non blazn build, fresh dl, fresh device HR.......Ill try again.