View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
So back on topic a bit here. I have SERO as most people in this thread do, and my contract is way past due and I have been going month to month. When this new plan arrives, will I be required to sign a new contract? And if so, will I get subsidized pricing on a new phone?

Also, what is the deal with phone insurance nowadays? I have the 7 dollar nonsense for the TP2, but there is like a 100 dollar fee now to actually use the insurance. What is the best deal insurance wise? I would like to have some measure of protection when I get a Epic or Evo, but the 7 dollars monthly plus 100 dollars to make a claim is starting to piss me off.
i don't even get the insurance. since one of my plan puts me at premiere status, i have the option to change phone every year. not worried about phone giving out on me since there's the 1 year warranty. so if i need to get my phone replaced, i get it the replacement via the device's warranty. but on my other line, i do have the TEP. just in case i need to get my device repaired. i just switch devices between lines if i need to bring one of them in for repairs.

oh and as for the mobile BJ...watch each state create a law that states you can't have your phone on your lap while driving

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!