View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Soon come maaan (marley)..
Will try the ones you just post.. gotta go shuffle kids around & stuff, back in an hour. As I mentioned before the trans notifcation bar cab wasn't working for me, perhaps this ROM..i have never had a issue with that cab on any rom,try on this rom and post results please,we'll get everything transparent for ya if that don't work

THANKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
I dont see a .png, .jpeg or .bmp for the wallpaper?
I know Iknow your cooking HAHAHAHA
yeah,yeah,yeah lmfaoooo that was the excuse,had some tbones on the grill and had to make sure i didn't char the meat! here it is and i'll add to original post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
looks good bro thanks for sharing with us!
no problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc4.jpg (129.0 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!