View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:14 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
i hate to even put pix up or even another cab but i'm cooking and trying to hook ya'll up so deal with it lol,ok to acheive the look start with

1.straitup27 complete transparent homescreen cab
2.CHT 1.8 Full Transparent_Tasks_Appts_Cal by Santod
3.CHT 1.8 100PRCNT Trans Notification Bar by Santod
4. that should make everything transparent so for those wanting the clocks and sliders,and everything else download s2w Dark Series Glass Edtion A310.zip and you should thank him here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91156

and here is the wallpaper as requested,ok TERA i see the taskbar thing show me the cookie cal............
Soon come maaan (marley)..
Will try the ones you just post.. gotta go shuffle kids around & stuff, back in an hour. As I mentioned before the trans notifcation bar cab wasn't working for me, perhaps this ROM..

THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.