View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
WOOOOHOOOO! My "Birthday ROM"!!! Thanks NRG!

RE Battery:
I just hit a milestone - one that I have not passed on the TP2 up until now. I have now gone 48.5 hours on a SINGLE charge! And....I still have 40% left. I'm going to carry my spare battery with me to see how far I can go before I have to swap out.

Kiowa, when I first flashed 9/4 it seemed like my battery dropped VERY fast but after a couple days it did settle in and has been stellar ever since.

I have been doing a lot of Facebooking, texting and wifi tethering for the last couple days and its been great. Also taken several pictures, checked the weather many times and lots of texting.

I may have gotten lucky with a "good" phone in that everything just works great. Overclocking has been rock solid at 729 and I may bump it up a little when I get home to see how things work.

Like I said yesterday though I AM using a non-OEM battery that may be the reason things are so good.

For anyone interested, I got it as a "set" on amazon for under $30.00. I got two 1800mAh batteries and a "pocket" wall charger that the battery slips into. So, I always have one battery charged and one in the phone. I also have my OEM as a backup incase I need it. Up until now, I have been on the new 1800mAh battery. At the rate I've been going, I'm guessing that I'll be switching out sometime this afternoon.

as for the 24xxx base, it seems like it is "more" finger friendly than 23xxx. Momentum scrolling seems more fluid and like NRG said, it is "FAST" (besides the overclocking)

Hope y'all are doing well!

David
First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and the wife are having fun, relaxing and getting to spend some quality time together.

If you have the link where you purchased that battery set at throw the link to me sounds like something I'm interested in.

Yeah that's why I said I was going to let the rom settle for a couple of days to see if things settle down and I start getting better battery life, I understand that most likely I won't get exceptional life but just looking to make it through the day.