View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
All of you on USB? Post which ROMs/cookie/dinik-gtx-plain
My 2 cents? ALL i do is wifi tether, try it, works GREAT on this ROM (sept cookie 67

ON TP2:
Setup a quicklink, WiFi router, start, ensure "Sprint" is checked (yes it's safe..won't get charged)
Ck "remember my settings" (ok, yes whatever)

ON PC
enable ad-hoc
WEP, key 1234567890 (all his ROMs) never need to change it again.
Connect

On a side note: FINALLY GOT WIFI TETHER ON ANDOID WORKING!!!!!!!!! JUST NOW YAAAAHOOOOO (now i just have to figure out what the heck I just did & duplicate & document) :<)))))))))))
...sent via droid wifi tether...
Update: I've tried to tether on both CHT and Dinik 24xxx to no avail. If I put the phone in flight mode, or shut off the phone, and start Internet sharing all connections show up fine, but wont connect of course. When I turn the phone back on the Internet sharing connections disappears.

Its not a real big problem,because I can run the wireless router. Its that I run a duel boot system on my laptop. I like running Ubuntu (Linux) but its wifi does not play well with adhoc systems. So for now I will just stick to windows and wifi and see what the latest release does (or go back to 8/28 ).

PS going to get an 8 gig card this weekend and try duel android, life is good

Thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.