View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No worries, even if I had the files, they wouldn't come first.

uumm... wait, are you saying that all you did was task 29 for the first time and then my ROM worked. I hope that's not the case. If it is, I'm pretty sure that myself and several other people mentioned Task29'ing the first couple times you mentioned your problem. You were willing to drive for an hour and half rather than just task 29? That makes no sense really. I hope this is not what you're saying...

Anyway, I'm glad you got it running. My ROM will not change your boot screen. If your boot screen has changed than you must have changed it some other way. There is a way for me to cook in a custom boot screen, but I wouldn't do that because that would mean people would have to do a separate flash to change it back. Flashing a new boot screen is like flashing a new ROM. Usually the two are separate from one another unless you're talking about a stock ROM. Usually stock ROMs will also flash the stock boot screen, custom ROMs usually do not.

So, now that you've got it up and running, feedback? I'm assuming there are memory issues and that you've been keeping up with the thread and are aware that I'm aware of the memory issues. Aside from that...?
Sharkie,

I'm pretty sure that Task29 changes your bootscreen... At least I have heard that somewhere... Just confirmation that it's not your ROM.