View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 PM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
A low class move? They are offering you the ability to have the BEST phones on the CHEAPEST plan in America. God you people are whiners. For 40 dollars a month, you are getting every single feature that any normal sprint customer pays 70 dollars a month for AND you get 50 more minutes. What makes you so special that this plan is not good enough for you? You are getting literally 43% off what everyone else in the country pays, and most likely you weren't even really eligible for the SERO plan in the first place like the majority of people who actually signed up for SERO. If you don't like it, stay with your current dumpy phone and pay the 30 a month or leave sprint altogether and end up paying at LEAST double what Sprint is offering you for anything even REMOTELY similar.
I dunno if you meant all SERO folks were whiners when you said "God you people are whiners." But if you did mean it that way, please don't put me and other folks that feel the same way in that same group. I am a very happy SERO user, and love the plan. I also dont 100% agree with the $20 for a Evo or Epic (I didnt like the move when Sprint did the $10 to regular customers) but I can understand why they did it. While I don't think I will move to the $20/mo for an Evo, I may end up doing the extra $10 to get the other services, which I do think is a fair offer. Navi, Any mobile Any Time, and Sprint TV are well worth the ten bucks, let alone getting to use Android, BIS, or WebOS if I wanted to. But I never meant in anyway to whine about my service. I would also like to think that not all SERO folks are whiney little turds.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓