View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Again Shell is offering you the ability to put PRECISELY the same gasoline in your nice new lexus for ONLY a 25% premium over everyone else. Your not getting more gas your not getting better gas its not be served better THE SAME EXACT GAS.

but you should be happy your getting the SAME exact gas for 25% more because you drive a nicer car.

Its not ANYTHING off its 25% more. Period.

I signed onto sero when sprint made it PUBLIC for ABSOLUTELY ANYONE to sign up for it. I signed up my entire family.

Its not about me. Sprint offered me a deal. I took the deal they offered without modification. NOW sprint wants to change the game without just cause.

shit I am one of their MODEL customers. I never upgrade. I never ask for credits and I NEVER call support. hell today I am constantly getting error 67 data errors. will I call sprint? NO because they are well aware of the problem to a likely hood that approaches unity so there is no need to add MY call to the mix. I will just wait till its fixed.

I never ask for anything I never go over my minutes I never do ANYTHING to cost sprint any more money and yet they keep trying to burn me. This is the third time in the last 12 months they have done something hinky and unethical. First the BS about $5 if your on a SL (I never asked for that??) what the hell do I need a $1200 spending limit for a $42 account for? They finally fixed that as I was telling them to cancel the service (yes I would cancel service over a $5 "BECAUSE WE CAN" fee its immoral and I will not condone it)

they finally fixed that when they realized I was serious. (yes I would have canceled its a LUXURY to me not a requirement to have a cell phone I don't NEED it)

Then I got a letter say THEY WILL be not they need to not I should look into THEY WILL be changing my account to this new premium BS because I was using an 8330 without BIS. got that fixed REAL fast. BB's don't need BIS and the 8330 is FULLY compatible with my account.

Now this. $10 for the PRIVILEDGE of buying a more expensive phone that gives me NO SERVICE I do not already have not in a quantity NO GREATER than I already have now (SAME GAS nicer Car) and then want ANOTHER $10 for a service I won't be able to use in the next decade. (4g)

I am tired of "because we can" fees and you should be too but your likely a 14 year old punk who has mommy or daddy pay the bill and YOU WANT YOUR DAMNED EVO or whatever. So the rest of us suffer for that decision.

Wait till your paying all your own bills and see how happy you are about a $2400 increase.

So far all the new non 4g phones are a DOWNGRADE to my current phone but I see a day coming when I will be forced to choose stay or leave because no equal or better phone will be compatible with my plan even though NOTHING is incompatible with my plan.

HOW DARE you tell me what is or is not too much money. Last I checked I AM a normal sprint customer. They offered a plan I said yes.

When I said yes there were NO restrictions on the phones I could use that were not also in place on any normal plan. NOW they are fabricating a difference that has nothing to do with usage or technology.

AGAIN a pre will use no more data than my TP2 or my 8330

Last edited by nerys; 09-07-2010 at 07:18 PM.