View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Jbradthomas
Regular 'Geeker

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones7 View Post
Okay you experienced RZ chef's - new questions. Trying to work through them myself but no sense wasting this pool of experience out there! While I appreciate that RZ wanted to put a personal touch on his kitchen, I am really disliking the titanium panel with the touch of color and less polished icons. Is this a result of his replacing the bronzeres.dll under the titanium section? I know some of you use sense exclusively but there is probably someone out there who likes titanium too? Next - I am having problem with input (keyboards). Under certain apps I get this pop-up keyboard (touch input?) geared towards numeric entry and other times I get this pseudo-qwerty keyboard with a funky key arrangement and the symbols are not usual. There is a NullKB and not sure what it's purpose is. Some of the others, block/letter recognizer, transcriber I think are generic to HTC. Not sure how to trim these down and get back to the MS generic keyboard without any frills, or some other keyboard with a fantastic arrangement. I also find the icon on the bottom that indicates keyboard goes black. In the end I want to get the kitchen cleaned up to provide my preferred choices. Now I have heard that in order to get bluetooth headset icons to work you need a different dialer but I think dialers and keyboard input are totally separate. My point is, I don't want to correct my keyboard issues and blow away my bluetooth headset icons. Next - I have run into a problem where I lost the toggles panel on titanium but not sure if that is because I now have some sort of limit on panels. I have seven panels now but thought I had more in the beginning. Might have to reinstall the ROM and start over to see if there were more and did I break this somehow. Anyone know for sure? Is there a registry tweak for number of panels? And last but not least - my WM Player is randomly dying. It is when I use genres to access music rather than an album directly. I had it rebuild the library but it still happens. Is this possibly a 23563 bug or is something being layered in via the kitchen that might be affecting it?

Sorry for the lengthy post but I do appreciate your help!
I will not be much help with titanium. I would suggest putting skip files in folders you think might be causing your problems and cook. I know its alot of trial and error but its also a good way to learn. As far as sip keyboard that would be Juicy47 Western EZinput in 04 rz apps.

Sorry not much help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.