View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:54 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
Can someone give me the exact text to add to the startup text and exactly where to put it in the startup text? I need to fix the call volume thing because right now that is the ONLY thing keeping me from using Android full time. It's just way too loud. Please and thanks.
Reef gave instructions about 5 pages back or less that address your question. congrats on making the FT android leap! At one point I felt bad that I liked it so much... felt like I was betraying my winmo roots... mmm yep that feeling is pretty much gone these days

Best... Member... Ever...