Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:50 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Well with the extra $10 a month you do get Sprint Navi and unlimited anytime wireless. I think you also get Sprint TV to (could be wrong). So that kinda makes the extra charge worth it to me at least.
Im just getting tired of the TP2 quirks. Like when I reply to a text, I hit reply, then quickly open the keyboard... it goes all janky. Sometimes going to the actual phone dialer, sometimes going to wireless settings.
There are others too. I have tried alot of ROMs and none of them seem smooth to me.
True, it does add cool features but I wouldn't use them (haven't used 500 mins in the past 2 years total and I've got Garmin xt). I am also hoping some smaller phones come out for my fiancee. She loves the size of her htc diamond but hates WM. I am tired of WM too. She doesn't like the palm pre and everything else is too big for her