Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:36 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Theres been alot of rumors of the Epic (all Galaxy S series phones) having GPS problems...even after turning on aGPS. So that is going to steer me away from the Epic. I think I may pick up a Hero for a while and try out android before making the big jump to a powerhouse handset.
In some ways the Hero is a downgrade from TP2 (keyboard, screen...) and I don't think android alone is worth an extra $10/mo IMO and there's no way I'd get WP7
Now if there was an Epic 3G or Evo 3G I would get either right away!