View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader187 View Post
I know people probably know about the psfreedom/psgroove going on. I noticed it has been completed for the HD2. what is the big difference for HD2 that the TP2 does not have. Does USB work in android for HD2?

Sorry if this is the wrong place
I havent heard of it. I primarily stick to the CDMA TP2 side of things when it comes to Android news... the rest is irrelevant to me till I can actually use it on my device lol. Gotta a link? I'd like to read up on it.

Best... Member... Ever...