View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:00 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Downloaded the .rar file and transferred everything over I now see the scrolling text like its booting, but it's taking a long time. What's everyones first boot up time for this? I can see that the cursor is still blinking so I am assuming that it is working but seems like something may be wrong?
Very first boot can take up to ten minutes so dont worry if it seems to drag on, just let it go through. Also pay attention to when it finally hits the animated xandroid bootscreen, it will loop for maybe a minute or two. Again, nothing to worry about.

After this first initial long boot, it should usually take no more than 30 seconds to a minute going forward.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Best... Member... Ever...