View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Miami_Son
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CleanRAM and 6.5.x ROMs

I recently discovered a problem with CleanRAM on my stock 6.5 ROM. I have it scheduled to run every morning at level 3 so that my Tilt 2 is fresh when I get up. I usually leave BT on so that the phone can automatically connect with my car stereo even though I don't drive much. I noticed that BT was not connecting even thought the BT icon was present in the Taskbar. When I tried to connect manually I would get the prompt telling me BT was not on and would I like to start it. I click yes and then get an error saying BT stack could not be started. Soft reset and all is fine. Apparently, CleanRAM is shutting off something related to BT when it runs. I tried setting it to Level 2 and then Level 1, but same result: BT will not start properly come morning. If I have to do a soft reset every morning then running CleanRAM on a schedule is of no value to me. Anyone else noticed this behavior?