View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:24 PM
docnas
Regular 'Geeker

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Im not sure if this is related to the rom or not but has anyone had the problem where when u make a call it takes over 20-30 seconds to kick in and actually dial. Also there seems to be a problem in receiving a call as when i call my own phone from another line it would ring a few times then go to voicemail while on my phone there would be no indication that i had a call or missed it.

Data though seems to be working perfectly.
As a backlround it started this morning i was on the 8/25 dinik cookie rom so i thought ahh a good excuse to flash the new 9/4 rom so i did a task 29 and then flashed the new rom and then did a wipe device again just to make sure and still having the problem

Any ideas??

EDIT : Just flashed the Sprint Stock Rom and it stil had the problem i called sprint and they said its a problem with a few towers here in brookyln which they are working on ,so it wasnt the rom/phones fault .

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??

Last edited by docnas; 09-06-2010 at 07:17 PM.