PPCGeeks Regular

Bird11 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by avlon View Post
GREAT POST!!

Personally I think that adding unlimited M2M, Sprint Nav and TV is a fair and tangible return for $10. There simply is no equal to such a plan for $40. I also understand inflation. I'm sure operating costs are not the same now as when SERO was offered in abundance.

The $10 Evo fee is a ludicrous and mishandled mess BUT at least it is disclosed up front. I don't think that those who signed up for it should complain as they knew what they were getting into. To a lot of us long time Sprint customers, it's a rip off but if you are coming from ATT or Verizon then it seems like a great price for service. Especially if there is actual 4G in your area. I personally have no plans on upgrading to the Evo/Epic fee unless 4G comes to my area. I don't believe in paying for something I do not receive and prefer to vote with my wallet.

The big issue that I see is that the selection of 3G phones is pretty pathetic compared to every other carrier. The TP2 is still the king of the 3G heap at Sprint. Every other carrier has also carried this phone in the past and introduced more powerful 3G hardware. Sprint is really behind in this area. Rebrand Verizons version of the Epic and bring it over as a 3G only phone. Just inject some new life into the 3G line up already.

Original Sprint users already have Sprint TV and I now have free M2M, dont know where it came from, but I have it. Google maps works well enough for me.