View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Bird11
PPCGeeks Regular

Bird11 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Considering the privacy issues with Android, I wont be moving into that platform anytime soon. I already don't use any Google products due to their data collecting and adding a android headset will provide them with massive amount of other data including voice samples, sms messages, location data, usage habits, browsing histories, etc.

At least with windows mobile it doesn't phone home with your location and have many of its functions offloaded to offsite servers. I don't even have a TP2, just a TP and im happy with that now.

As for price. I still feel $30 a month is too expensive for the 500 min sero plan. I have it because I don't have a choice. But I wont be going premium anytime soon because its just too expensive.

Cell companies know the western worlds consumerist culture, they know people will be sheep and pay $90 a month for a cell phone and upgrade frequently because they have to have it. Its all a waste of money. Not to offend anybody, but its one of the reasons the poor stay poor, they buy shit they don't need instead of investing and inventing their salaries.