View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 08:23 AM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <B> 5.2.23135 | Proj_BS | Crusader |TI|Sense|20183025| UC_Net | Sep-03 </B>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
I LOVE THIS ROM!!!!

I was just about to slap Mighty 2.1 2/3/10 (old reliable for me)
But if this rom can withold the beating my delivery job gives from GPS'ing, this rom will be the last flash til I get android....

Great Job!

I've only noticed a cpl of things which most likely are windows or prog probs....
V23 CHT is what i flashed btw....

1.when receiving a text things get a little sluggish for a moment

2.landscape sense icons duplicate/go outta whack when sliding after coming out of sms ( i seen a cab on the attachment list sounding like a fix related to this, but wanted to check in here to see if that is what it is)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1282093627

3.action button in landscape is cut off when activated, no biggie here for me though because I always change left soft key to camera

This rom is loaded IDK alot of the progs IDK what to do with but I'll soon know...lol

Will give more feedback after running for a good week....

Thanks
Which android phone are you considering?

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!