View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 05:28 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones7 View Post
Generic cab seems to have worked. Ran several data activities and no device config message!! Thanks!!! I don't quite see how to config the ARCSOFT MMS that is installed by the kitchen so that is my next item to review. I see registry entries that point to Sprint that need to get fixed. If I cannot get this figured out then I will remove from kitchen using a skip and install a standalone version which is configurable to carrier. Hopefully the ARCSOFT skip does not throw new errors. So far this is looking pretty good. Thanks Gent's!
Skipping arcsoft shouldn't give you any errors, you may just not be able to send MMS. Here's one that Verizon users of my ROM say the use and they say it works well for Verizon.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tjELITE_ArcSoftMMS5_2_12_62U.zip (2.41 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.